Enjoy these images from our 2018 season!
Bring the family, a picnic, and leave with a day of memories. Before or after picking and picnicking – explore more of what the Farm has to offer – trails, demonstration gardens, animals, history, and more.
While Sunflowers will not be in bloom in 2020, they typically bloom in mid-late August through September so look out for them in 2021!
$1.00 per stem or $10 per dozen
Bring the family, a picnic, and leave with a day of memories. Before or after picking and picnicking – explore more of what the Farm has to offer – trails, demonstration gardens, animals, history, and more. When seeds are mature, they can be picked for bird food.
Place money in the honor box. Don’t Steal Please!
What to Bring
• Comfortable “farm” shoes, preferably not ones with open toes… • Pruners or scissors • Sun Protection- hats, sunglasses, sunscreen • buckets or some other carrying container
For the Kids:
Download and print a sunflower coloring book
PICK YOUR OWN RULES
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Use the gate to enter and exit the field. Do not step over the electric fence.
- Be careful when walking in our fields. Our crops are fragile and needed to be treated with respect. Do not step on the plants.
- Dress appropriately. No bare feet.
- No smoking in the fields.
- Please dispose of all trash in the garbage receptacles.
- No Pets Allowed
- Watch for honeybees and bumblebees they are needed for pollination and will be in the fields.
- Clippers MAY be borrowed from the main office building during business hours (M-F 9AM-3PM). A $5 deposit rqd.
- We do not sell or provide any buckets or baskets. Please bring your own containers.
- Be courteous to others and let a member of our staff know if you see a problem – 410-887-8973 (www.marylandagruclture.org)
- Cash and Checks may be deposited in the honor box.
- Credit Card Payments MAY be available during normal business hours (M-F 9AM-3PM)
- Pay for what you pick (we will not buy your extra flowers nor will we sell it for you).
- Your Honesty Will Keep This Field Open. Funds support ongoing agricultural education programming at the Farm Park. MARC is a non-profit organization Fed. Tax ID 20-0857330